Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 11 November 2010

Saturday 6 November 2010 – A Sunny Saturday Morning at Dunham Massey

0604hall2
It’s a bit like April weather just now in the Timperley area.  Sunshine and showers.

On Saturday Sue and I enjoyed a short visit to Dunham Massey.  The low sun illuminated the house, gardens and park beautifully.

I took just a handful of snaps, in my effort to get a few more images of leafy trees before the frost and wind finally release the remaining foliage to the ravages of gravity.

I wonder whether the gardening staff will continue to wash the trunks  of these birch trees during the winter months.  I expect they will…

Silver birch trees in the Winter Garden

The short slide show from today is here.

All my Dunham Massey postings can be seen here.

No comments: