Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Wednesday 2 August 2017

“Perfect Angels”

3001angels1

Ahem!

We were blessed with the presence of Batman and Mickey on Sunday afternoon. Batman won a game of boules, and Mickey went to see a hungry tiger.

They both ate lots of lasagne and somehow managed to get through the day without a stomach throwing contest.

My new TZ90 camera came out for the first time. The top picture used flash that I thought was a bit too bright, and the lower one used no flash and was a bit too dark. I can’t find a way of dimming the flash – maybe it automatically dims in auto mode and I’m wrong in thinking that it was too bright in the top photo, which admittedly looks better here than I first thought.

3006angels6

The camera should get a fair amount of use over the next few weeks, though this blog will be rationed to just two or three pictures a day taken with my Samsung S5 that has serious space issues. The ‘Perfect Angels’ won’t be seen until October. We hope they have a great summer holiday.

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Have you got the largest sized external SD card your phone will take (128GB?) and moved every thing you can onto that card? I'm down to half a gig free on my phone, but am managing with just a 16GB SD card.

Phreerunner said...

No Gayle, I've got 16GB on the phone and that's what I'm using for photos - there's just about enough room for 3-4 a day for two months (1.5GB free at present), so that should be enough. I'm ok with that. I also have a 32GB microSD card full of Anquet, which obviously won't be needed in Canada, so perhaps I should get another micro SD card for photos and take the Anquet one out. We'll have to go to a phone shop in Vancouver to get a SIM card for a spare phone, so I may get one there, or at the airport, then I'll have to work out how to save photos to the micro SD card rather than the phone.
The old S5 is playing up, so I'll actually be glad to get a replacement at some point. So, back to plan A I think (4 pics a day), but I'm glad you triggered the thought process!

We are following your progress BTW, albeit rather haphazardly. Our Austrian trip was brilliant.

Have fun, and don't fall off any chairs, Mick...

Phreerunner said...

.... we might also try posting to my blog from Sue's ipad, if we can work out how to do it - maybe test that tonight.

Phreerunner said...

I've worked out how to adjust the flash intensity - it's an option on the manual settings that I rarely use. If I do this I could keep you waiting for a while whilst I get to grips with the settings...