Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Marathon Number 4


Hopefully the conditions will be better than they were near Ottawa in February, where I’m pictured above on the 5 km Kanata parkrun! Brrr.

I’ve entered the Manchester Marathon for the second year, by way of my annual fundraising for Levana School Partnership, a small charity that supports a couple of township schools in Cape Town. Every penny raised makes a difference. My JustGiving site is here.

Many thanks to those who have already donated to this worthy (one of many, I know) cause.

My target time for the 26 miles (42 km) is five hours, though a knee problem might affect that, as well as forcing me to restrict my training to little more than the weekly 5 km parkruns that Sue and I enjoy.

That’s all for now, I need some rest!, so I hope to see some more donations, and I’ll report back on Monday.

PS If anyone does want to follow my progress, I understand that may be done through the Marathon’s website. My number is 16667.

No comments: