Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 16 July 2020

A Lockdown Project - TGO Challenge 2007 - The Book

 
My first TGO Challenge walk across Scotland was in 2007, before I started this 'Postcard from Timperley' blog. In those days I used topwalks.com as my blogging medium, and I reported on the walk here.
 
In addition to that, I wrote a detailed diary, and I took nearly 300 photos. So a nice thing to do during Lockdown has been to produce a book of the walk, using typed out diary entries and indexed pictures.
 
A few minutes spent every day for a couple of weeks resulted in a forty odd page book. After being disappointed with the margins of my previous (HRP 2004) effort, I chose the 'Lay Flat' option, and as you can see from the double page below, that eliminates any margin issues and allows more flexibility regarding the presentation.
 
I'm very pleased with the result.
 
 
About £40 from 'Photobox'. If anyone is thinking of doing something similar, I can provide a few tips if you care to contact me.

No comments: