Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 13 July 2020

Kayaking on the Bridgewater Canal

 
I was happy enough to go canoeing with Sue and Jenny last week, but when it came to sitting in a puddle in a kayak for a couple of hours, I was happy to leave them to it.
 
However, when I could just about see the tips of their paddles through our study window, I decided to pop out and say hello. As I suspected, they were immersed in puddles, but they looked happy enough until it became apparent that my visit was driven more by voyeurism than by a desire to supply refreshments.
 
 
The next photo was supplied by Jenny (thank you), taken before they adjourned to Jenny's house to hang their knickers out to dry.
 
 
As with the canoes, these kayaks were hired from the people who operate from the space under the bridge next to the King's Ransom in Sale.

No comments: