Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 30 April 2009

Swine 'flu, a fine camera and the TGO Challenge

Now, these topics aren't related, but they are current. 

Phil's entertaining entry on:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't Panic!

is here.  It's well worth a read.

Want a good camera?  Have a look at Bill Lockhart's blog for his first impressions of what looks like a nice piece of kit.  A 'trifle' expensive though.

Bill's 'Visions from my world' video is well worth viewing.  I won't embarrass myself by adding an image to this posting, I'll leave you to click on Bill's images, which are in a different league.

The TGO Challenge.  It has come up as our next trip, so I have to busy myself over the next few days finalising our route, buying train tickets, sorting accommodation, printing some maps, gathering provisions, and throwing some kit together - I hope there's no need for anything new, as I suspect it wouldn't arrive in time.  I just hope the Toughprint paper turns up.

So these pages may go a little quiet for a few days - but I do soon hope to provide some route details.

3 comments:

Martin Rye said...

Wow! some photos there from the link. Cheers for that and have a good Challenge.

Andy Howell said...

Looking forward to meeting Sue and yourself, somewhere along the road ....

Phreerunner said...

We'll see you and Kate in Montrose, Andy. Our route will be uploaded soon. I suspect our love for the heights of Knoydart will put us a day behind most folk. Have fun in Torridon - from the social standpoint we regret not starting there.