Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Brief Interlude in Timperley

Kate and Jacob

This time we are back at home for 36 hours, rather than 20 minutes, so there has been time to visit grandson Jacob, now six weeks old, to whom I have sub-contracted Webtogs’ latest offering for testing, the Soft III Baby Carrier.

He says it’s so comfy it makes him very sleepy, but he’ll try to draft a proper review shortly!

I see that I have 530 unread items on Google Reader.  I’m afraid they’ll remain unread for a while – I’m loathe to rush through the TGO Challenge reports (not to mention the photos already on the Message Board) and other interesting items, but I hear there’s going to be a heat wave tomorrow!

See you out there, perhaps?

Here’s another view of the Baby Carrier in action.

Kate, Simon and Jacob

1 comment:

Gareth said...

That is one seriously cute baby! Glad to see the carrier is being put to good use, and look forward to the review :)