Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Saturday 10 February 2018

Kanata parkrun number 61

The Kanata parkrun regulars were joined by more than four 'tourists' this morning. Ken, Shane and Sue joined me, as well as an unknown runner who came in ahead of everyone else. Ken and I jogged round in modest times given the good conditions, with Shane a little way behind nursing a back injury. He and I have both done over 160 parkruns. Sue, nursing her sore Achilles, trailed behind with the tail walker and just managed to finish inside an hour. "Zoe would be proud of me" she commented, referring to one of Wythenshawe's stalwart runners.

The picture shows Ken finishing whilst the tail walker, Michelle, follows Sue at the start of the second half of the horseshoe.

The Morning Owl café provided good coffee and cake for most of today's 16 participants (I hesitate to describe us a 'runners' - more like slow joggers!)

No comments: