Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 14 June 2018

Happy Days in the Alps

1905byriver3

Wednesday 19 July 2017, above Innergschloss.

A lovely day in the mountains, in the best of company, nearly a year ago. I wonder where we will be on 19 July this year? Perhaps somewhere that will remind us of this location?

This is all I can manage at present – apart from the usual towpath stuff – as I’m still in ‘recovery mode’ after being torn apart last Friday. I’m told the pain is ‘muscle pain’ not nerve pain, and I’m hoping it will subside after the staples that are currently helping to hold my guts in have been removed next Monday.

4 comments:

wuxing said...

All the best for a swift recovery, Martin!

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Nick, I seem to be improving, slowly...

Unknown said...

Good memories!

Phreerunner said...

Good memories indeed! The 100 page photobook is nearly ready - just need to identify some flowers!