Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 22 August 2019

The London Marathon - 26 April 2020

 
Well, I've been competing with about half a million other people, without success, for a place in the ballot for the last few years, but this time - thanks to perfect weather in Manchester on 7 April this year, I've managed to get in!
 
£39 later, and my place is confirmed. Now to find somewhere to stay for the weekend in London...
 

2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

Just to compete will be a massive lifetime experience.I of course wish you well.

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Conrad. I used to go to London frequently for work, but have hardly visited the place in the last 15 years, other than to 'transit' from bus to Eurostar, so it'll be good to 'see the sights' again.