Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 28 January 2020

The TGO Challenge - Vetting Days (14)

 
The map above (try clicking on it for a better version) shows some of the routes I've been vetting (not sure why the north coast route shows in green), and indicates that quite a few of my vettees will encounter each other, and may even bump into their vetter.
 
The Portavadie starters won't meet anyone I've vetted to date, and the north coast route could be a bit lonesome. However, there's a pleasing range of different routes, and I'm sure everyone will enjoy themselves. I hope my input has provided a reasonable balance between getting the Route Sheet completed properly on the one hand and trying to offer constructive comments on the other hand.
 
Sue and I will shortly be heading overseas, leaving our trusty decorator in situ, so I'm taking a three week rest from the fairly time consuming occupation of vetting.
 
I'll leave you with a picture of a bridge I had to cross in Glen Builg on my first TGOC crossing in 2007. My vetter (the wonderful Ian Shiel) didn't point out this particular obstacle, on which a workman bravely posed for me after I'd stumbled across!
 
 

No comments: