Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 22 November 2021

Back in Timperley


Our weather in Wales was fine, but with limited sunshine. Yesterday it dawned sunny in Timperley, and remained so all day. We could have done with that last week.

I nipped out on the bike and took the above picture near Seamons Moss Bridge.

Then Mike, Sarah and Isabella had invited us for an excellent lunch, prior to which the one year old treated us to her impersonation of 'Izee, the beautiful spy'.


"I want my dinner!"


"That'll do!" 


Now we know why her cheeks are so rosy...?

Meanwhile, Millie studiously avoids her basket. It's interesting to see her treating Isabella with a soft touch (usually) that if it was an adult bothering her would be a scratch.


Today was another 'blue sky' day in Timperley. After lots of house admin etc I managed to get out and complete 5km in 32 minutes without feeling I was overstretching my heel injury. It's slowly getting better, but will be offered a quiet day tomorrow. 

Here's the canal in Timperley near the end of my jogging route, with dusk approaching.

No comments: