Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Monday 11 March 2024 - The Original Panama Jazz Band

We were treated to a great night of Trad Jazz by the Original Panama Jazz Band,

Jon Critchley (band leader) on trumpet, Brian Singleton on drums, Andrew McKenzie on trombone/vocals, Howard Worthington on bass & vocals, Mike Hayler on Reeds, and Mark Challinor on guitar/banjo. This was tonight’s band, of which only two of the above, Jon and Andrew, are actually members of the OPJB! A very good performance, plus a couple of vocal contributions from another guest, Carol Oldham.

Meanwhile, our eleven year old computer has been deemed uneconomic to repair, hence this mobile posting and no attempt (yet) to tidy up the Kandersteg postings.

3 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

Good luck with the computer. I hate that faff of transferring data from old to new.

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Conrad. To say I’m not looking forward to it is an understatement. At least I’ve worked out how to avoid commenting as ‘Anonymous’ on the iPad - it seems to be about allowing cookies.

Sir Hugh said...

For me they have just about worn me down with the cookies thing. I now no longer have the patience to go through several processes to select and define my cookie preferences. Generally I just say "accept," or if visible "accept only essential."