Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Tuesday 6 November 2018 – A ‘UMIST’ Reunion

0601collage

We weren’t all at UMIST. Some were at Domski and elsewhere. This was a mini reunion in a Happy Place – namely our house.

Sue and I had a lovely evening with friends of mine dating back nearly 50 years. We will have to meet again soon, as despite one of the purposes of the evening being to pass round a load of my old photos, we forgot to take a reunion picture. So I’ve cobbled together a few pictures of the eleven of us who were present last night. If you click on the image you risk seeing a larger version.

People say “You haven’t changed!” I don’t believe them, apart from the smiles – they haven’t changed..

Thanks to everyone for coming, and I hope we can meet up again soon.

No comments: