Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 13 October 2016

From a Roving Correspondent: Random Tractors of Europe (3)

nicktractor1

It’s a quiet week in Timperley, but one of my roving correspondents has been out tractor spotting again. The top picture reminds me of my parking technique when I had a job as a fork lift truck driver in a steel foundry. The vehicle had been rescued from a scrapyard and had no handbrake.

Thanks Nick, and don’t forget to click on this important link (that also goes for the few remaining readers who have not yet donated – any amount, however small, will be appreciated, especially if in euros or dollars as the exchange rates are great!).

nicktractor2

2 comments:

AlanR said...

A mcCormick 353 built between 1967 and 1972. Only 26hp. Very unusual cab on that, probably home made.
And funnily enough they are/were owned by the Case company as per your 2nd photo. (I don't like Case as a company).
Very nice photo's though from your roving reporter.

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Alan, but don't give my Roving Reporter too much encouragement, I might get swamped by tractor memorabilia!