Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Sunday 7 June 2020

TGO Challenge - Wild Camps (No 9: 22 May 2007)

 
This was the ninth and final wild camp on my first TGO Challenge in 2007. Instead of following the masses down to Tarfside from Mount Keen, I headed east towards Mount Battock. A few km short of that landmark, I stopped, as planned, near the top of the Fungle Road, setting up camp on tussocky ground at about NO504862, facing north.
 
Suffice to say, the site was 'adequate', and once I sorted out a comfortable position I got a good night's sleep, before waking at 6:30 and spending a good hour catching up with my diary.
 
 
I suspect that nine is the most wild camps I've had on any of my 'Challenges'. All good spots.

No comments: