Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 8 October 2020

Thursday 8 October 2020 - A 14km Circuit from Leighton Moss

Returning home from the Lake District on a fine day with sunny intervals, Sue and I couldn't resist a stroll in one of our favourite areas.

Conrad was self isolating, so sadly we were unable to visit him in Arnside, but we did enjoy a few brief encounters, and a long chat with a resident of Silverdale, the view from whose house was lovely.

I'll add more pictures and provide route information in due course, leaving you simply with a picture taken near our lunch spot at Jenny Brown's Point for now.

3 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

I was sorry to miss you both but I have a minor op due next Tuesday and have been told to self isolate for seven days beforehand. I have put up with C. for s long time now without too much frustration but my patience is running thin.

John J said...

I share your frustration Conrad - we all do.
Take care and good luck with the op.

That's a nice little jaunt Martin - with lovely weather to boot.

Phreerunner said...

Yes, JJ and Conrad, it was a nice little jaunt. More photos in due course. I'm also fed up with C, but isn't everyone, and many folk are having to endure unexpected hardship to cap it all...