Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 7 December 2020

Where Is She Now?



This was a memorable day. We walked for more than 30 miles. Sue is resting at a summit before the half way point. Was it really as long ago as 5 July 2003? It seemed a long day then; who knows how long it would take us these days!

However, we often go up to this spot on a shorter outing, on our way to a rocky ridge beyond the distant water, which is actually only a few minutes walk away.

4 comments:

bowlandclimber said...

I was thinking Styehead Tarn but it didn't really fit. Then Angle Tarn, not quite?
Put me out of my misery, please, life is not easy in these lockdown moments.

Phreerunner said...

It's the view from Y Garn towards the Glyders, during a Welsh 3000s walk, BC.
So you can snooze easy now...
I'm enjoying your current postings even if not commenting.
M

bowlandclimber said...

I was well out there.
Was that the Welsh 3000's walk?

Phreerunner said...

Yes BC, it was a Welsh 3000s walk. I had many attempts at this over the years, and finally succeeded on this occasion in 2003. My report is here: http://www.topwalks.com/welsh3000.htm