Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Saturday 9 January 2021

Saturday 9 January 2021 - Social Distancing in Sale (or not)



On today's sunny afternoon, I ventured out, fully masked throughout. I must be paranoid; there is no pandemic crisis; the people of Sale are quite happy to walk in crowds along the canal towpath. No worries in Trafford, then...

Unbelievable. Now you know why I refuse to go anywhere near the crowded towpath

3 comments:

bowlandclimber said...

I can hardly believe that picture.
We are supposed to be at the worst point of the pandemic, didn't you go and tell them all?

Phreerunner said...

I was fully masked and keeping my distance. Towpath out of bounds for me at such times. It's obviously going to get much worse here. You could say there's a degree of foreshortening, but not very much. Sadly, Dot's (my mum) second vaccination has been cancelled due to a lack of vaccine. At least she will be partially protected, I suppose.

Sir Hugh said...

I know I’ve said it before but it makes me ashamed to be British.