Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 3 April 2023

Saturday 1 April 2023 - Wythenshawe parkrun #516



It was a fine sunny morning for the 516th running of this event, of which I have run or walked in 228 outings. Today, those with leg injuries were encouraged to take part in this newly designated 'parkhop' variant.

Today was Jane Gavin's christening as Run Director. She's seen above addressing the field to an overture of barking dogs.

I didn't risk aggravating my injuries, so I left my running shoes at home and walked round the course, taking this rear end photo soon after the start, where the course loops round to pass the statue of Oliver Cromwell. 


It took me nearly twice as long as Sue, Andy and Paul, who are pictured below during a long post-run coffee catch up on the pleasant morning.


Full results are here.

No comments: