Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 18 January 2024

Tuesday 16 January 2024 - Snow in Timperley



Tuesday morning, and a snowy scene greeted us.


Time for a breakfast ritual! (Wordle)


The bin man turned into Action Man!


The view to Brooklands.


And the view towards Altrincham, from Timperley Bridge.


By Thursday morning the snow had gone, leaving a cold canal under a layer of ice, and a frosty towpath. Sue and I walked in to Sale, pausing on our return at Marsland Bridge (Brooklands) for the next two pictures on another blue sky day.


2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

Oh dear! I sort of knew about Wordle but never investigated but have done now. I feel I could become an addict. Years ago I was addicted to Tetris but with age my reactions now have no chance of beating previous high scores. so for ages I have settled for Freecell: the thinking person's version of Patience.

My Wordle stats are now: 1 game played, 100% success. However I was down to the last guess with two possibilities - 50/50 chance but I survived,

Phreerunner said...

There are lots of similar apps Conrad. I just stick to this one, which simply allows a relaxing few (usually very few) minutes on the sofa after breakfast. We have a small Wordle WhatsApp group that keeps us in touch with my daughter on a daily basis.