Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Saturday 24 August 2024

Friday 23 August 2024 - Wind in Didsbury



After a 'breezy' night, I cycled to Didsbury (14km off-road) and encountered lots of wind debris, including some quite substantial trees. The picture taken above was after I had carried the bike over the obstacles, including struggling up and down the steep upper banks of the river.

There were numerous more similar blockages, resulting in the Fletcher Moss parkrun on 24/8 being cancelled.

After a pleasant interlude at Isabella's house in Didsbury, to whom I returned a rain jacket and where grandparents Bob and Wendy were in residence (I nearly typed 'in charge', but we know who that was...), I returned home via the meadows, Northenden and Wythenshawe (12km).

No comments: