Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tuesday 10 November 2020 - A Walk to Didsbury and back


I spent much of the day running an errand to Mike and Sarah in Didsbury, whilst Lisa was busy with lining paper.


Luckily the sun was shining along the canal towpath and beside the River Mersey, where after years of neglect since it became vacant in 2007, the building thst used to be home to the Tatton Arms appears to be the subject of demolition. However, the internet indicates that it may be turned into flats. Hopefully it won't continue to be an eyesore for much longer. 



Returning home through Wythenshawe Park, the afternoon sun made for some pleasant views.


This Canada Goose was snapped earlier in the day, but because I edited the picture later it has been uploaded last. At least I've managed to work out the basics of using the Blogger interface on my Android phone, though I can't fathom how to load the images on my iPad using the Dropbox files that I can see there. That would make blog editing easier than doing everything on the phone's small screen. I'll keep trying!

2 comments:

afootinthehills said...

Lovely colours and I do like that photo of the goose Martin.

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Gibson, yes there were some nice rays of light....