Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 31 May 2021

Memories



Just a quick posting tonight as blogging is low priority on a fine summer's day such as this one. I struck at random in my picture files and this one came up. It shows Sue and Andrew on Jenkin Crag in the rain, on 3 July 2004.

You can see my Shogun bike, and the orange bike next to Andrew's is Sue's mountain bike that hasn't been used for years. But she had it serviced last week, so it's ready to roll! Meanwhile, Andrew has recently had a hip replacement, which he's using as an excuse to hanker after an electric bike.

I wonder whether the three of us will do this route again. I described our 'biathlon trip' here. I've just enjoyed reading that again.

No comments: