Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Tuesday 26 October 2021 - (not)parkrun number 468



Up to 3 October, I recorded more than 467 (not)parkruns on consecutive days. On the advice of my physio, and with my injured foot taped up and feeling a bit better, I did number 468 today, at a walking pace in 47 minutes, on my usual course, soon passing the place where Baguley Brook goes under the confluence of Walton and Frieston Roads. Pictured above, this is a view from the starting point of a 5km route that I set out in this posting.

The canal near Timperley Bridge was in bright sunshine as I passed by 40 minutes later.


The tape is now coming off my foot, but it does seem to have been of some benefit, even if the picture that I've now edited out of today's posting may not give that impression. Who wants to see a picture of a bandaged foot anyway!

No comments: