Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Saturday 26 November 2022

Wednesday 14 November 2007 - Worsley Woods - some photos



It's autumn here in Timperley, with very few goings on for these pages in between 'running' weekends.

I've realised that I still have several hundred 'unprocessed' file of digital images. A random click, this afternoon, took me to a few images from Worsley Woods on 14 November 2007, which I've now indexed, and I publish them below. While I write this, Sue is actually off to the Worsley area for an event at the Bridgewater Gardens, which probably hadn't been thought of back in 2007.

Having started this blog in October 2007, the report on this walk was an early entry on these pages - with a link to a page on topwalks.com, where I provided meticulous details of the route.

So there's no need for further commentary on this 12km walk, especially as some of the pictures shown below are of information boards. (Click on an image for a slideshow with readable images.)















2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

A good taste of autumn. I hope the woods haven't become a housing estate since 2007.

Phreerunner said...

Haha, no Conrad, I think that if I did that walk again today (I should have!) the photos would all have been very similar to those taken 15 years ago.