Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Monday 7 August 2023 - The Worth Valley Hot 7, with singer Ruth Gardziel.

The car park was full due to a bowls match, and our hall was pretty full, with 95 attending - the most since the heady days of Bernard Callaghan, according to Reg. We were treated to a fine performance, with 'Summertime' and 'Colorado Sunset' particularly memorable in my book. Note the familiar face of trombone player Richard Slater, whose presence on the Eagley stage is ubiquitous!

Ann and Peter also shared their recent celebrations by distributing Cup Cake wedding cakes, together with small boxes to transport them. I didn't need that, I ate mine.

1 comment:

Sir Hugh said...

"I ate mine." Better than finding it at the back of a drawer ten years later. I define such things as "having served their time."