Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 24 October 2023

A parkrun and a Community Run



Wythenshawe Park's 544th parkrun took place on 21 October. The expected rain didn't materialise, though there was quite a bit of water around.

I took pictures from near the back of the field. Here's the leader, Nick Hamlin, who has just lapped me in the next picture.


Adam Hindmarsh wasn't far behind - here he and others are about to lap me.


Sam was positioned at the Far Bridge for his marshaling duties today.


It was a bit muddy here.


Full results are here.

Sunday morning, and Wythenshawe Community Run took place in brighter weather. I took a few pictures before the start.




.... and we are away!

Nice light in the park this morning.


The photographers were out in force.




I was catching up with two ladies.


... but I stopped to record the presence of far more numerous than usual marshals near the 2km route's turnaround point.


Well done everyone, your efforts are appreciated.

No comments: