Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 5 October 2023

Friday 22 July 2005 - Tatton Flower Show



There's nothing special happening in Timperley this week, so I've spent a few minutes catching up with some photo indexing. I've shown the above picture before, without much reference to its origin. It was one of about 40 pictures taken with our old Olympus digital camera, probably by Sue, at Tatton Flower Show on 22 July 2005.

So, having indexed them without attempting descriptions, here are a few images from that day, including some rather young looking parents.

If you click on an image you should get a slideshow - there is no further text in this posting.

Enjoy! I did.





























6 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

Makes one wonder why the Olympus became redundant.

Phreerunner said...

The pictures are fine here, Conrad, but the resolution is poor compared with the camera's successors.

Sir Hugh said...

I think my large screen iMac shows them to maximum advantage in computer terms.

AlanR said...

I recall some of those images. I don’t think they are poor. I do like Olympus equipment although the lenses are a hell of a price. They are just about to release a new tough camera which would be a good hiking piece of kit.

Phreerunner said...

Interesting. This really was an early, basic, digital camera. I think Sue must have taken most of the pictures. There are quite a lot more images from this period that have yet to be indexed, so we'll see what standard they reach...

Sir Hugh said...

Alan R. I have bought the Olympus TG6 waterproof (tough) and it is fine so far. The photos on my last post "Five Miles or Six Miles" were taken with it. Its main limitation is the short zoom which operates inside the camera.