Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Friday 22 December 2023

Monday 18 December 2023 - Dan's Christmas Pubrun 2023



This was an event organised by Dan, one of Wythenshawe parkrun's run directors. Apparently he's been doing this for a few years.

I set off from Timperley Station ten minutes before 55 others, and I made it to the Swan just as the back markers were catching up with me.

After a couple of drinks in the crowded pub, we headed up to Dunham Massey Hall for a group photo.




Then we set off for Altrincham.




I soon found myself at the back of the pack, and I missed the snicket into the golf course. So I missed the Altrincham boozer (I wasn't sure where they were going) and headed directly to the Moss Trooper, back in Timperley. Numbers had diminished to the 20s or 30s by the time they arrived there, but the die-hards were intent on getting hangovers. An enjoyable evening was had by all. When we left we hardly noticed the steady rain...


Here's my 14km route. Everyone else went through the golf course.


No comments: