Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Friday 4 January 2008

Monday 31 December 2007 - My Life of Riley – The End

Today is the Dishy Pharmacist’s last day at work, so until she can find a self employed source of income, my Life of Riley is at an end.
It’s just as well I sold the bus. I’ll need the proceeds.
Anyway, today I received a call to collect a few personal items from her place of work. She appeared in the distance with a trolley and a porter. I wondered whether some of the trolley load might actually belong to her employer. “Hello” said the ‘porter’, the Director of Pharmacy. The files were loaded into the boot of the car with a clear conscience.
Now she doesn’t have to go to work, the DP will be able to spend more time doing exciting things like crouching beside cars to shelter from the weather, as above (last Saturday). And one day soon she may discover that I have set her up as ‘Nallo Lady’, a blogger with access to this Postcard…
…exciting times ahead!?...
Note that (if anyone is interested) I have now caught up with the incomplete entries from earlier in December (22 December onwards).

No comments: