Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas Day in Bacup

2505xmas

Thanks go to Kate and Simon for hosting Christmas dinner. It was delicious, and a very civilised and enjoyable day for us. Here are a few of Sue’s pictures.

Waiting for plates – 3 grandmas and an uncle2504xmas

Let’s play Mario on our phones…2501xmas

Little Miss Mischief2502xmas

Thank you for my present, Great Grandma2507xmas

Catching up2508xmas

How, why, what, when, where?…2509xmas

Christmas with a Great Grandma2510xmas

This is what I think of you, Grandad…2512xmas

When I grow up I want to be a firefighter2513xmas

2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

All good stuff. It's great when the kids are just old enough to take part in games and you end up getting beaten at dominoes - 'twill be chess next year.

Happy New Year to you and Sue.

Phreerunner said...

Thanks Conrad, but we mustn't get ahead of ourselves...
Tis Snap this year and maybe dominoes soon. Chess will have to wait a little while longer, I fear, though I do remember my grandad teaching me that when I wasn't much older than Jacob.