Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Some Evening Walks

Sunset from Honister Pass - 6 June 2007

This is by way of a reminder to some readers, and to make other newer readers aware…

Sue and I enjoy short evening walks from time to time, mainly in South Manchester and about 2 hours in duration, usually starting and finishing at a convenient hostelry.  They start at 7.30pm, and this year’s are mostly on Thursday evenings, commencing this Thursday at the Midland in Marple Bridge.

Details of all these walks are included on our walks programme published on www.topwalks.com, the evening walks page being here.

You’ll find it’s a very small group (usually just 3 or 4 of us), but some of our newer readers may I think (I know) be quite local, so it would be great if you could join us on some of these strolls.

1 comment:

Martin Rye said...

Dont think I could make it but I do like that photo.