Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Sunday 19 April 2020

Lunch on the 2019 TGO Challenge


Having solved yesterday's mystery and found a diary entry from 2003 that really needs a few more photos, I've left that photo search for the time being.

Today, whilst filing some emails, I found a link to 31 photos taken by Sabine, on the lovely day we had with her on 15 May 2019, walking from Bridge of Gaur to beyond Kinloch Rannoch. Some of those pictures are shown below, with thanks to Sabine, and the header picture is one that she submitted to the TGO magazine. I know she submitted it, because they printed it. It was of our leisurely lunch break in the woods.

Here's Sabine's portrayal of that day, finishing at the spot where she continued on up Schiehallion whilst Sue and I set up camp beside the track.
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope this makes up for not including some of these in the slide show I prepared earlier.
 
Thank you Sabine.
 
My blog entry for the day is here.

No comments: