Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 28 May 2020

TGO Challenge - Wild Camps (No 4: 14 May 2007)

 
After passing through Cannich, I made my way towards the (treeless) Balmacaan Forest for my fourth night of wild camping, beside the infant River Enrick.
 
It was a lovely spot, in the vicinity of NH 354 248. I saw no Challengers on this day, other perhaps than a couple of grey-haired Scotsmen who passed at around 7:45 pm. They had another hour to go. I had stopped over three hours earlier...

 
I woke next day to a sunny morning. Here, I'm about to strike camp and load up my rucksack.

 
PS Apparently Google are discontinuing the 'classic' Blogger composition interface in favour of a new one. It's accessed via a button at the bottom left of the Blogger front page - I had to scroll down to find it. Then there's a plus sign on the bottom right of the next screen that you click on to make a new posting. I was then able to insert some images, but the working area of the screen was very small, and I couldn't readily spot the HTML button, so I abandoned the experiment and returned to 'classic' Blogger. At least I didn't have to start again as Blogger had remembered where I'd got up to using the new interface (or whatever it's called).
 
I'd be interested to know if anyone else had tried this new Blogger software...

No comments: