Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 27 May 2021

Canada Geese by the Bridgewater Canal in Timperley

This posting is by email, as blogger is declining to load my pictures via the desktop computer. There should be an image of some Canada Geese mowing a lawn beside the canal. Good to see them enjoying a meal. I'm putting out loads of bird food at present as there don't seem to be many insects around.

Swifts usually arrive here around 8 May, but this year I've only seen one of them - a couple of days ago. Oh dear!

Meanwhile, whilst the picture by email was successful, if I try to upload pictures from the computer into blogger, I still get the following message:

www.blogger.com says
Sorry! An unexpected error occurred while processing your selection. Please try again later.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I now see that others are having the same problem.

Later (28 May): thanks for your comment, Conrad. Uploading seems to be working again - here's the image I was trying to load last night.



2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

No problems here up to a couple of days ago. I may be doing a post soon so will certainly let you know if I have any problem.

Phreerunner said...

Ok now - see edited posting. It must have been a Blogger problem that they sorted out.