Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Friday 8 July 2022

Friday = Isabella Day (13)



Isabella is still suffering pain from her emerging back teeth, but we had another lovely day with her, including a trip to Walton Park for football, swings, roundabout, slide, rocking horse, latte, etc. 

Here are just a few of the less embarrassing pictures...



"Now then, who can I be impersonating!?"

"The wheels on the bus go ..."

Back at home, Grandma Sue had to leave early for a cream tea appointment, so Izzie and I had a nice time together, with some favourite nursery rhymes being just one of our activities before she sat obediently on a table in the garden while I pegged the washing out. As always, it was a pleasure to have you, Isabella.

1 comment:

Sir Hugh said...

Those nursery rhymes are still with me from my days of looking after Katie, my granddaughter, now eleven. My favourite was "...and the doctor said, no ore jumping on the bed."