Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Thursday 15 May 2014

Carn na Caim

I'm ascending this easy hill, pictured, from the A9, with the hum of the traffic diminishing in favour of the squeals of oyster catchers and the 'habayla' of the grouse. The road and the Beauly-Denny power line are behind me, as is the breeze, as I potter along to an area of wildness that will probably relieve me of a phone signal until Saturday afternoon. 

So bear with me while I enjoy an easy route with occasional company.

Bye for now.

Sent from the slopes of Carn na Caim

2 comments:

Sir Hugh said...

Looks like a a quality route you are following. Before you disappear, what is the rucksack that you are using?

Phreerunner said...

See kit list at bottom of topwalks link from other postings Conrad. Lowe Alpine Nanon I think. Good sack - I've reviewed it somewhere under the 'gear' label.
M