Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Sunday 5 April 2020

The Archduke's Path above Deià

 
Here we were, on 28 April 2019, enjoying a sunny day before 'beer o'clock in Deià.
 
Meanwhile, you may have noticed that I've concluded my Pyrenees HRP postings with an index to the 58 day trip. Now then, do I leave that in digital form, or create a Photobook? We already have an album of prints. Or should I spend my time digitising the diaries from a couple of Himalayan trips? Or should I dig out some old photos and try to recall some older, pre diary, trips such as my road trip to Istanbul, and my bike ride across the Pyrenees?
 
 
Number one priority is trying to stay fit and well in these difficult times. Given today's threat to effectively place people like me under what amounts to house arrest, staying fit may be a problem....
 
Future postings may be a little 'random'.
 
Stay safe...

No comments: